Limited Computer Access
- Up to three computers are available for individual public use at any one time on the upper level.
- Time limit of 45 minutes per patron per day.
- Individuals will be assigned to a specific computer and expected to remain at that computer.
- No face-to-face computer assistance available at this time. The Reference Librarian can help you by remotely accessing the computer you are working on.
- Please stay home if you are experiencing any symptoms of illness.
- You must wear a mask covering mouth and nose and adhere to social distancing rules at all times.
- Use hand cleaner before entering the building.
- Self-service printing is available. Please be sure to bring change or single dollar bills if you need to use the printer. Change will NOT be available at the desk.