Limited Computer Access
- Book a 45 minute appointment for computer access ONLY. Be sure to select the EWML Computer Use option from the dropdown menu.
- No one-on-one computer assistance available at this time. A librarian can help you by remotely accessing the computer you are working on.
- Limit of one person per appointment and one appointment per person per day.
- You will be assigned to a specific computer and expected to remain at that computer for the duration of your stay in the library.
- Please stay home if you are experiencing any symptoms of illness.
- You must wear a mask covering mouth and nose and adhere to social distancing rules at all times.
- Use hand cleaner before entering the building.
- Self-service printing is available. Please be sure to bring change or single dollar bills if you need to use the printer. Change will NOT be available at the desk.
- Book appointments here.