PLEASE READ BEFORE MAKING A REQUEST
Mon-Thurs: 10-3; F: 10-2
The library building is still CLOSED. In the interests of keeping our staff and patrons safe, please adhere to the following procedures when picking up materials:
- Please check our catalog first and only request materials that are available.
- Use the web form link below to request all materials. Please adhere to quantity limits.
- All returned materials are being quarantined for 72 hours before check-in to avoid exposure between households.
- Only items owned by the Edith Wheeler Memorial Library are available.
- Wait until a staff member calls to tell you your materials are ready before coming to the library to pick up.
- When you arrive at the library, phone to let staff know you are there
- DO NOT get out of your car until your materials have been placed on the cart outside the front door and the staff member has returned inside the building
- Wear a mask when you approach the building to pick up your materials.
- If someone else is returning books, please wait until they have left before approaching the building.
- Requests placed in the last hour of service may not be processed until the following day.